The room rate does not include transfer service and Kayaking or Bamboo activities.
Transfer services are available (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi) with 2 options:
– Public transfer – sharing: USD 30/pax/ seat -16 seats minivan
– Private transfer: USD 150/4 seats car; USD 170/7 seats car
The transfer bus will only pick up the guests from hotels located in Old Quarter Area. Email cruise to request for the transfer service or submit your request through special request section while making reservation. Boat embarkation starts at 12:00 PM at Vinashin Wharf.
Guests are required to provide the pickup address (hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service). Please contact the cruise in order to be arranged pick-up service.
Please be informed that an advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board.
Please note that all-inclusive package will start at lunch time and will finish after breakfast on day of departure and includes:
– Full-board Meals (Asian and International Buffets)
– Cooking Demonstration (bad weather only)
– Kayaking, Swimming and Snorkeling Equipment (subject to availability with paying fee)
– Tai Chi Session
– Entertainment Activities and Happy Hour
– Movie Nights, Board Games and Squid Fishing
– Safety Facilities and First-Aid Equipment
– In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
– Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C and Luxury en-suite Bathroom
– Hairdryer and slippers
– Flat screen TV
– DVD Player in room
– Public Wi-Fi spot
– In Room Wi-Fi spot
Please be informed about check-in time restriction and requirement as below:
Cruise embarkation starts at 12:00PM (noon) and check-in/boarding time: 12:30 PM by tender boat
It is the regulation for cruises to register guests’ information with Halong Bay Management Authority and Port Authority Permits at least 24 hours in advance of cruise boarding date. So the following information must be submitted to cruise staff at least 24 hours prior to the boarding date.
The information need to be submitted: Full name, gender, date of birth of each member, passport number, nationality, Vietnamese visa – if required, valid date of visa.
One child under the age of 5 traveling with two adults stay for free. Limited to one child per cabin only.
Children between 5 to 12 years old sharing a cabin with two adults using existing bed will be charged 50% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
Two children under 12 years sharing a private cabin will be charged at 75% of the full cabin rate.
Guests aged 12 years and older must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate.
- Guests over 11 years old are considered as adults.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.